Be Kept Ready At Hand At The Time Of Making Online Application By The Applicant
(1) Scanned copy of the Admit Card (original) of the HSLC Examination, 2023.
(2) Roll & No. of HSLC Examination, 2023.
(3) Details of DEBIT/CREDIT CARD or Net Banking for making online payment.
(4) E-mail ID (if available)
(5) Mobile number of the applicant for any correspondence. Application updates will be sent
via SMS notifications.
(6) Fee for re-checking of Answer Script is Rs. 350/- (per subject) &
Fee for photocopy of answer script with re-checking is Rs. 550/- (per subject)
** A candidate can apply for all the subjects he/she appeared but will get
only one single chance for making online application for rechecking or photocopy with
1. Provide your Roll and No of HSLC Examination-2023 to proceed.
2. Select either only re-checking or photocopy with re-checking of the evaluated answer
3. Select the subjects for which you want to apply for re-checking or photocopy with
4. Upload the scanned copy of your Admit Card in .jpeg,.jpg or .png format and file size
should be within 500KB.
5. Provide your contact details in space provided.
6. Check carefully all the information provided by you. (SEBA is not responsible for any
unprocessed applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates).
7. Proceed to make payment by clicking “CONFIRM AND PAY ONLINE” button.
8. Enter necessary details in the online payment page.Click on blue coloured “Pay Now” button
on bottom right to confirm the payment.
9. After making successful payment, you will get your ARN Number (Application Receipt Number)
in your mobile number. You may download your invoice of the payment. (Keep it safe for future
10. You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application in the website.
The Photo copy of Answer-script has to be collected
from SEBA office at Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021 only after producing original Admit Card & Copy of ARN
Receipt. Dates for collection will be announced later via portal and SMS.
In case of change of marks/result after
re-checking, fresh/revised Marks sheet/Pass certificate will be provided only after submission of the
Original Marks Sheet / Pass certificate & Copy of ARN Receipt by the applicant in the SEBA office at
Rechecking and Photocopy e-Service is live now
Reprint Your Acknowledgement Receipt
"Marks obtained may increase or decrease during rechecking of answer script which may affect the
overall result. Result will be published within 30 days after receipt of online application. Are you
sure to proceed?"