Instruction to the applicants :
To Be Kept Ready At Hand At The Time Of Making Online Application By The Applicant
1. Scanned copy of required documents as per application type.
2. Roll & No. of the HSLC/AHM Examination appeared with academic year &
3. Details of DEBIT/CREDIT CARD or Net Banking for making online payment.
4. Mobile number of the applicant for any correspondence and SMS updates.
5. Name & Address of the school where studied last.
6. Fee can be paid either by Online Mode of payment or also by Challan available
at The Assam
Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd. Bamunimaidam Branch attached to SEBA Building.
How To Apply:
1. Click on the appropriate button under E-Application Form as required
2. A form will appear on the Screen.
3. Provide all the required information in the form and fill up it completely with utmost care.
4. In case of all uploads the scanned image should be in .jpeg/.png format and file size up to 200KB is accepted.
5. Provide your contact details in the space provided. This will be used to send SMS updates while processing your service.
6. Check carefully all the information provided by you. (SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates).
7. Proceed to make payment by clicking “Proceed to Payment” button.
8. You can choose from two available payment methods. You may go for “Pay Now using Online Payment”button or choose “Pay Later & Submit Application”.
a) If you select the Online Payment option then enter necessary details in the online payment page.
Click on “Pay Now” button on bottom right to confirm the payment.
b) If you select “Pay Later option”, the page will be redirected to display your generated ARN
9. SMS updates will be sent on the registered mobile number as and when the process completes and
ready for delivery.
10. You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application in the website.
11. You can download the ARN invoice again by providing the ARN if required.